Scholarships for Women - Local Scholarship for Women in California

Women residing in Campbell, Milpitas, San Jose and Santa Clara,California and have completed two years of undergraduate study of a four year degree or have had at least a two year absence from college are eligible for this scholarships for women.

To apply you must have a GPA of 3.0 and scholarships are based on significance of educational goals, scholastic achievements, merits of the application and an interview with the Local Scholarship Committee.

Deadline for this scholarship for women is April 16,2010. To get an application, go here.

Adult Scholarships in Saranac Lake Area

Adult scholarships available in Saranac Lake area
POSTED: March 18, 2010

SARANAC?LAKE?- The Women's College Scholarship Club is offering three $800 Continuing Education Scholarships to adults in the Saranac Lake Central School District (defined by its school bus routes).

These scholarships are for adults who wish to return to school after an absence of several years in order to change or enhance careers. Applicants must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. Part-time students may apply. Adults who have already begun a program are eligible to apply.

Applications, along with instructions for applying, are available at the financial aid office at North Country Community College, the financial aid office at Paul Smith's College and the Saranac Lake Free Library.

An applicant must submit the application form, a personal letter and letters of recommendation by Friday, May 14. Winners will be notified by May 21.

For more information, call Joan at 891-1394.

Scholarships for Moms in Kansas

Sedgwick County residents age 23 and older can apply for the scholarships for moms/women through the Margaret Humphrey Scholarship.

This is a one-time scholarship for up to $1000. In order to qualify for this scholarships for moms you must be age 23 or older and enrolled in at least 6 hours of undergraduate credit at a regional university or college.

Applications may be obtained through the Office of Financial Aid or by calling (316) 683-6435.