Support for Single Moms- Inspirational



Usually I try to show support for single moms by having videos of mothers in school and how they cope with doing it all. However, today I came across this video and it touched me. Every once in a while through the chaos, sleepless nights, and merry-go-round of a life that all of us mothers live, we need to step back and take time to appreciate what we do have. I understand the strain and struggle of just trying to make ends meet and I too lie awake at night just hoping all the bills will be covered.

Thankfully I am now on track to becoming more financially independent and being able to provide a better life for my family, but sometimes I get so caught up in reaching my goals that I forget that my kids will not always be little and will not always need me.

Every once in a while take some time. Step back and look at what you do have and be grateful. This is not to say to lose focus on your goals or don't complete something that has to be done, but just find a few extra minutes a day to just sit, talk, play with your kids. It means more to them than you probably realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment